Here’s my top 10 list of places to get married in Ohio.
- Sauder Village in Archbold is home to the Sauder Heritage Inn. This beautiful rustic hotel is at the heart of all the fun at Sauder Village. This is a great option for those who want to have a destination wedding without the cost of leaving the state.
- Put-in-Bay located on South Bass Island is a great place to have the beach wedding of your dreams and to honeymoon. There are numerous Bed and Breakfast Inns and tons of things to see and do.
- Punderson State Park and Punderson Manor Resort are both located Southeast of Cleveland and are open all year. The park offers sledding, snow mobiling and cross country skiing in the winter and hiking swimming and golfing in the summer. The Punderson Manor Resort is an English Tudor style mansion with large dinning room, conference center and guest accommodations.
- The Holden Arboretum in Kirtland is a beautiful place for a Fall, Spring or Summer weddings. Gardens and tall trees await your exploration here.
- Cincinnati Art Museum located in Eden Park, downtown Cincinnati offers some of the most beautiful indoor venues. The Great Hall is particularly beautiful.
- Colonel Taylor Inn Bed and Breakfast located in Cambridge is a Victorian styled mansion located close to downtown Cambridge.
- The Historic Church of Saint Patrick in Toledo features beautiful stained glass and a friendly community.
- The Franklin Park Conservatory located in Columbus is one of my favorite places to visit and has won The Knot’s The Best of Weddings 2007 award.
- Ohio University in Athens is a beautiful campus with many historic buildings and gardens. A must see in this area.
- A Georgian Manner Bed and Breakfast located in Logan is close to Hocking Hills and offers Southern style hospitality.
Another Top 10 Places in Ohio to Get Married has even more suggestions for ceremony sites. Also some more sites to visit can be viewed in my article Top 10 Places in Ohio for Wedding Photos. Those of you getting married in Cincinnati check out – Top 10 Locations for Cincinnati, Ohio Weddings.