Since there are so many great places in Ohio to get married, I thought I would share some more of them with you.
- Dawes Arboretum Newark – This is a great outdoor site with its cultivated gardens.
- Alexandra’s Bed and Breakfast London – The B&B offers both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Galleria at Erieview Cleveland – is a modern space that can accommodate larger weddings.
- Mansion View Inn Toledo – This Victorian style B&B is just minutes from the Toledo Museum of Art, a favored photography setting, and can also cater for your bridal shower or reception.
- Mary Nelle’s Windswept Farm Lebanon – offers a beautiful country style wedding site with all the charm and space you’ll need.
- Pro Football Hall of Fame Canton – For the die hard football fan this site is uniquely you.
- Dayton art Institute Dayton – The Institute offers many choices for your ceremony and is a must see.
- Sister City Garden Sylvania – This smaller garden and gazebo is a great choice for a more informal outdoor ceremony.
- Ravenwood Castle New Plymouth – Who new there was a 12th century Norman style castle in Ohio?
- Pine Lakes Lodge near Cambridge – The log cabin style lodge offers intimate indoor and outdoor weddings.
If you haven’t already seen my first article Top 10 Places to Get Married in Ohio check this article out as it has more unique ceremony sites. Also some more sites to visit can be viewed in my article Top 10 Places in Ohio for Wedding Photos. Those of you getting married in Cincinnati check out – Top 10 Locations for Cincinnati, Ohio Weddings.
Incoming search terms:
- places to get married in cleveland ohio
- cheap places to get married in ohio
- places to get married in dayton ohio
- places to get married in cleveland
- places to get married in canton ohio
- great churches to get married in in cincinnat
- cheap places to get married
- places to get married at in ohio
- where to get married in ohio
- best place in ohio to get married