So Christmas is past and you are engaged. Where are you getting married? Why not in Cincinnati? The Queen city is known for some beautiful locations for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Check out some of these locations. Cincinnati has something to offer for every person and budget.
- Cincinnati Art Museum. What more can I say but to check out the museum. It has a lot of grandeur and sophistication.
- The Funny Bone comedy club at Newport on the Levee is a great place by the Ohio River.
- East Fork State Park located in Bethel is the place for an outdoor wedding with its hills and natural beauty. This beautiful state park offers many activities including swimming, and hiking.
- Weller Haus Bed and Breakfast The B&B is located on the Kentucky side of the Ohio River is the perfect place for a small, intimate wedding. The Weller Haus B&B offers two locations for weddings, outdoors in their English style flower garden with fish pond or indoors by the fireplace.
- Garden Park Unity Church This church located in Cincinnati, is nondenominational and offers indoor and outdoor weddings depending upon size. Officiants can be provided by the church and membership or classes is not required.
- The Golden Lamb established in 1803 is one of Ohio’s Oldest Inns and has provided accommodations for 12 presidents. This is a must see in downtown Lebanon.
- 20 Century Theatre is an unusual choice for weddings. This theater has a Friday Night special for the budget conscious and features announcing your wedding on their marquis.
- Vinoklet Winery located in Colerain Township is available for both ceremonies and receptions. This site includes beer, wine and soft drinks in their pricing along with cake cutting.
- Oasis Conference Center offers many time saving amenities with flowers and cake selections built into their pricing. They can also accommodate large and small wedding sizes.
- Grandeur Hall located near Florence, Kentucky just across the river from Cincinnati is a great place for receptions. This venue also has dance floors, DJs, catering and more.
If you haven’t already seen my first article Top 10 Places to Get Married in Ohio check this article out as it has more unique ceremony sites. Another Top 10 Places in Ohio to Get Married has even more suggestions for ceremony sites. Also some more sites to visit can be viewed in my article Top 10 Places in Ohio for Wedding Photos.